Re: up2date failing dependencies window too big!!!

Dan Tucny wrote:
On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 22:57, Jaap A. Haitsma wrote:

The failing dependencies list today was so large that the dialog box that was created did not fit on my screen and I had to kill up2date.

Would be nice that a dialog with list box would appear with the failing dependencies so that the window can be closed normally

Have you fed bugzilla this info?

Dan

Noop, not yet. I can do this, if people feel this should be done