Re: Does the freeworld repository exist yet?

On Oct  8, 2003, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:

> Warren, it seems like sarcasm doesn't travel well via e-mail ;)

It's just a MIME encoding that most e-mail readers don't get right :-)

No, I don't mean MUAs, I mean the readers themselves :-)

Red Hat GCC Developer                 aoliva {redhat com, gcc.gnu.org}
CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp        oliva {lsd ic unicamp br, gnu.org}