Re: [RFC] Better font filetype and metadata file detection for xfsinitscript

Le jeu 09/10/2003 à 12:32, Mike A. Harris a écrit :

> I definitely would like to hear other people's opinions on all of
> these matters though...  I will probably agree with most
> suggestions.   ;o)  I wont necessarily be able to implement or
> control all font related suggestions though, but I can try to
> help influence decisions for any good ideas people come up with.
> ;o)

My opinion is simple. We need more font setup coordination. I don't care
if it's done via macros, an official document, or a reference spec file
everyone is supposed to copy (like bitstream-vera was going to be in
fedora.us before the merge), but I'm dead tired of not having two font
package behaving the same way because they all use their own secret
recipes.

Cheers,

--
Nicolas Mailhot