Re: Graphical boot issues: a.o. graphical boot twice slower thentext boot!!!

The updates of today solved the initial problem I had that graphical booting was much slower then text booting :-)

Furthermore it looks much nicer and there is a possibility to show details. (Great work)

I still have to minor issues:

1. If I show details then after a while when the service keytable gets loaded "[ OK ]" changes to "A OK U" (actually it are an A and an U with two dots on top, don't know how you call those letters in English)

2. Furthermore interactive startup now works :-). However I have to push
show details after I pushed the "I" otherwise it boots right trough. Would be nice that it would flip automatically to detailed mode if you pressed "I".

Jaap