Re: bugzilla & triage : Re: up2date failing dependencies window toobig!!!

Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
>>Well, there is talk of setting up more external CVS repositories so
>>outside developers can get better access.   But still, "dumb users" who
>>aren't developers should use Bugzilla to report the problems.  It's the
>>only way things can be tracked and remembered.
>
> What is the procedure for becoming a developer then?

Last post i saw from  * redhat com (might have been Mike Harris), they
suggested that there wasn't one yet.  When there is, please let me know:
i have some pet applications for which i want to volunteer to maintain
packages.  :-)
--
Paul
http://paulgear.webhop.net