Re: Additional Mozilla Request [was Re: rawhide report: 20031010changes]

Edward Muller wrote:

Would it be possible to add mozex to the Mozilla RPM or a separate RPM?

Using mozex it is possible to define external programs that can handle
various tasks like: mailto:, news:, telnet:, and ftp: urls; view source;
edit content areas & download files.

If people think it should be in a separate RPM I will take a go at
packaging it

Mozex can be found at:
http://mozex.mozdev.org/