Re: GCC-3.3 and OO.org

Dan Williams wrote:
Thomas,

I will change this.  AFAIK only 3.2.3 has an issue with symbol
generation, this was corrected for most cases but not all.  I will be
setting the build requirement for OOo to gcc 3.2.2-5.

Cool. I tried to rebuild it on my mostly RHL9 box.
No go so far. I grabbed the build from rawhide and it seams to run OK so far. I'm having some trouble with ODBC/MySQL though I see the same problem in Solaris with the OO.org build.

Interesting I don't have problems using JDBC in Solaris (other than speed :( ) or ODBC in Win98 and Excel (97 I think).
Time to get back on the OO.org lists...

-Thomas