Re: GCC-3.3 and OO.org

Le ven 10/10/2003 à 22:39, Dan Williams a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> OOo 1.1 packages shipped from Red Hat ship with Java support disabled,
> since Red Hat does not ship the Sun JDK or JRE.  I use patches from the
> Debian project to accomplish this.  Most anything relating to Java in
> OOo (ie DocBook XML filters, JDBC support, etc) will not work as
> expected.

If you have some java-related packages you'd like to upload somewhere we
at the jpackage project (http://www.jpackage.org/) would love to host
it.

(of course they're the slight matter of spec review first but we are
much less strict than fedora.us right now - we simply do not have the
manpower to do so)

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot