Re: Art of demagogics Re: Gentoo Linux faster app-load than (Mandrake|Fedora)

> Another point is that in my experience people who write articles
> in Linux magazines are completely incompetent at benchamrking.

Or just completely incompetent in general?
(See <http://linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=7175> for one case in point.  Why
the author felt inclined to leave eth0 unset and do everything on eth0:0 is
beyond me.  Maybe he just wanted to confuse the help out of his audience [or
himself].)

Okay, I'm done now,

Derek