Re: rhgb-0.10.2-1

Jason Luka wrote:
There's a kernel patch for a bootsplash screen available on the internet. (bootsplash.org) I sent a modification of it for kernel-2.4.22 to the kernel people at Red Hat, but they seem divided about whether or not to put it in.

I'm looking at this debian package, boot-icons, which pops up images using the framebuffer, at the bequest of SysVinit scripts invoked during the bootup procedure. No kernel patches.

-- ____ .:. ____ Bryan W. Headley - bwheadley earthlink net