Re: Graphical boot issues: a.o. graphical boot twice slower thentext boot!!!

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003, Bill Nottingham wrote:

> Jaap A. Haitsma (jaap_haitsma zonnet nl) said:
> > I still have to minor issues:
> >
> > 1. If I show details then after a while when the service keytable gets
> > loaded "[ OK ]" changes to "A OK U" (actually it are an A and an U with
> > two dots on top, don't know how you call those letters in English)
>
> Yup, just disable the keytable script. It probably needs to be
> removed anyway (it's superfluous).

why is it superfluous?? I actually remap the del and backspace keys. Is there a
better way to do this??

--
......Tom		Registered Linux User #14522	http://counter.li.org
tdiehl rogueind com	My current SpamTrap ------->	mtd123 rogueind com