Re: Graphical boot issues: a.o. graphical boot twice slower thentext boot!!!

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Nicolas Mailhot (Nicolas Mailhot laPoste net) said:

keymaps are loaded in rc.sysinit already.

Then would changing the default keyboard now translate in "please reboot now ?" I hope not.

I'm not sure I understand your question - could you rephrase?

Instead of "service keytable reload" you now need to re-run rc.sysinit. Is it safe to run rc.sysinit at runlevel 3 or 5?

-Thomas