FriBidi needed?

Hi all,

AFAIK fribidi is included in FC as AbiWord requires it, but just
now I found that abiword SRPM contains a copy of the fribidi it
needs.  So is there any other reason for it to be in?  I'm asking
it because fribidi is going to have a major release which is not
ABI compatible, so if there's no reason for the inclusion, I (as
the maintainer) prefer it not to be.

behdad,