Re: Graphical boot issues: a.o. graphical boot twice slower thentext boot!!!

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

> > > Then would changing the default keyboard now translate in "please reboot
> > > now ?" I hope not.
> >
> > I'm not sure I understand your question - could you rephrase?
>
> Last time I had to tweak my keyboard I validated the changes with
> /etc/init.d/key* restart. And now you remove this script. So I'm a bit
> worried - what will happen next time I need to fiddle with it ?

As Bill said in a previous post "loadkeys $KEYTABLE.map" That is for
all practical purposes the same thing. Remember TIMTOWTDI!! :-)

--
......Tom		Registered Linux User #14522	http://counter.li.org
tdiehl rogueind com	My current SpamTrap ------->	mtd123 rogueind com