Re: TV and radio apps

> - gqradio http://gqmpeg.sourceforge.net/radio.html
> Has an interface that makes sense. Can do autoseek. You can label the
> stations. Everything is GUI-able. On the eye-candy side, it has skins.

Heh...skinned multimedia applications and eye-candy...that's usually not
a good combination. In my experience, most skin looks like this:

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/homepage/images/skin-krystal-shot01.jpg

(Disclaimer: I haven't seen any gqmpeg skins, so they might not be as
bad.)

Overall, this could probably go into Fedora Extras pretty much right
away. I noticed there are already (tvview) rpms for RHL 7.3/8/9, built
by Dag Wieers.

/Peter