Yo.

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Tue Oct 14 21:09:53 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 14 October 2003 14:06, Gene C. wrote:
> in Legacy, etc ... just what is Legacy and how will
> it fit/work with the Fedora Core ... does Lagacy include old
> (unsupported) releases of Red Hat Linux ... etc., etc.

I can speak to some of the Legacy issues.  We're aiming for supporting
7.3 this December, 9 in April, FC 1 when it goes EOL, etc..  There may
be some interest in older than 7.3 support, not sure how much will make
it in though.  Thats up to the community, those actually doing the
backports.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE (geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraLegacy)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: