Translations

Hi all,
I'm new to the list, and I wish to work on translating Fedora packages in my own language (Italian).
Is someone already working on this? Should I look anywhere else to gather more informations?
Is someone already coordinating the effort?
Sorry for the slew of questions! :)
Cheers, Giacomo Magnini.

PS. I'm already working on the Mozilla translation team, if this is of any use...