Wlan problem and enterprise wlan needs

Title: Meddelande
Hello

 I 'm using the "Severn Beta 2 (i386)" updated 13 Oct on a Compaq laptop and are very pleased with it, but i have problem with the PCMCIA wlan cards.
It's got broken after a up2date. I can use the Cisco aironet 350 as i hade one the install moment but when i shift to "PRISMA2" chipset card Netgear MA401, it don't work. Kudzu finds it.
The "Netgear MA401" work to associate with the CISCO AP1200 before it got broken using

iwconfig eth2 essid "secret"

But the Cisco aironet 350 card don't associate using iwconfig, only if it is a broadcasted ssid (by a sheep 3Com AP at home)!!!!  strange!!!
I think the aironet driver works strange in enterprise wlan using EAP. Are the driver not up to date?

I regally shift wlan card  between aironet and the "PRISMA2" card but after one up2date it stop working for the "PRISMA2" card but i don't now if it was a kernel or other .rpm package broke it or even when for the matter. I thing it is a problem with the module.
Both cards works in M$ XP.

Should i go for the new beta to see if there is updates or update this one?

I have try Arjan's "2.6 test7.1.56.rpm" kernel and in that no wlan card or USB mouse works.

I'm still missing some wlan stuff like Xsupplicant from http://www.open1x.org/ for secure wlan login using 802.1x (most have in enterprise network) and
a wlan profile manager like Kwifimanager from http://kwifimanager.sourceforge.net/ so i can have two ore more profiles and change fast from one to another.

Great work guys.

 tanks