Re: PowerPC support

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003, Nicholas Wourms wrote:

> Some of us actually remember when Red Hat had a sparc product :-(.
> Perhaps it is time for Aurora to merge back into the fold?  It seems
> that Fedora would be a perfect means to do this...

In principle, as a Red Hat person and an Aurora person, I think you're
right.  In practice, not much is going to happen here until we get a real
policy for how to merge changes "upstream" to Fedora, and external access
to some build system for it.  I suspect this will still take quite some
time.

--
        Peter

"Java is the most distressing thing to happen to computing since MS-DOS."
		-- Alan Kay