Re: Mime types, icons and .desktop files

Yes, of course the developers should include the information, but especially
commercial providers don't do this. I want my distribution to provide .desktop
files and icons for most common commercial applications. I created the desktop
files myself and I would like to submit them somewhere. Mime-types for Mathematica
notebooks should also be included in gnome-vfs.* or whatever.