Re: Better packaging for older hardware?

On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 15:26:27 at 03:26:27PM -0400, Michael K. Johnson (johnsonm redhat com) wrote:

> So when you have an initial set of suggestions for changes, lets
> discuss the suggestions of changes here.
>
> Just post them as
> # CONFIG_FOO is not set
> CONFIG_BLAH=128
> etc, for discussion.

I will forward this to the RULE mailing list. Personally, I have
almost no idea about the settings to change. Others on the list are
more expert. Every suggestion here is still welcome, of course.

Ciao,
	Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Furious activity is no substitute for understanding. --  H.H. Williams