Re: Split & move yum headers deeper into the hierachy?

On Oct 21, 2003, Nicolas Mailhot <Nicolas Mailhot laPoste net> wrote:

> It's not that they don't carry the toplevel directory, it's that they
> often do not carry one or more of the arch subdirs.

I've used something like this:

--include=/headers/*.info
--include=/headers/\*.i\[3456\]86.hdr
--include=/headers/*.athlon.hdr
--include=/headers/*.noarch.hdr
--exclude=/headers/*.hdr

before I realized how easy it was to just run yum-arch locally
(because I could).

up2date would fail to download headers for missing architectures back
then, but I hear it's fixed now.

Red Hat GCC Developer                 aoliva {redhat com, gcc.gnu.org}
CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp        oliva {lsd ic unicamp br, gnu.org}