Re: rawhide report: 20031021 changes

On Oct 21, 2003, "Mike A. Harris" <mharris redhat com> wrote:

> Do y'all want 65Kb emails when I release new X packages into
> rawhide every couple days?  ;o)

I was under the impression that this output was taken out of something
like diff between spec files as of yesterday's push and as of today's.
I frankly don't understand why we get the complete logs for some
packages, and incremental logs for others.  If I had to guess, I'd say
it's probably a bug in the script that generates the report.

Red Hat GCC Developer                 aoliva {redhat com, gcc.gnu.org}
CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp        oliva {lsd ic unicamp br, gnu.org}