Re: code2html rpm packaging

On Tue, 2003-10-21 at 05:54, Michael K. Johnson wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 02:56:18PM +0530, Shekhar wrote:
> > Today I came across code2html package. I found it very useful.
> > I have packaged it for RedHat / Fedora.
> > What is the formal procedure to send a request for including it in the fedora distro.
>
> For now, use the www.fedora.us process.

I guess this question has been asked recently and is probably in the
FAQ...  But should people submitting packages use the fedora.us version
scheme or the more palatable "regular" package versioning?

Wil
--
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley nakedape cc
* * * * * *  Linux Services for Small Businesses  * * * * * *