Re: Time plan for merger

On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 08:30:37PM +0330, Roozbeh Pournader wrote:
> Is there (even a general idea of) a time plan for the merger with
> "fedora.us"? Specifically, will it happen before Cambridge++ or after?

We don't have dates.  It won't be instantaneous.  I'd like it to be
well under way before Cambridge++ (Fedora Core 2) is released, for
sure.  We have some significant dependencies, including hardware
infrastructure and software infrastructure, that simply aren't in
place yet, but that we're going through the process of handling.

michaelkjohnson

 http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad/