Re: Vector-based Fedora Logo Available?

Steven Garrity wrote:

It would be nice if the working artwork files (I presume there are a bunch of
Photoshop/Illustrator or equivalent files) could be sitting in a read-only
anonymous FTP or something like that.

I think this would encourage participation and improvements (it certainly would
from me).

Most everything is either in AI (Illustrator) or in XCF format (GIMP native).

I will start looking into the details after Fedora Core 1 is released.

Thanks for offering to contribute; I could use the extra help. (:

Garrett