Re: Vector-based Fedora Logo Available?

Matt Jones wrote:

Yeah. It would be great to have all of the scalable files available. Are
the xcf-format ones based on paths, or are they all pixel-based? It
would be great to have a scalable bluecurve theme available (i like
bigger icons sometimes, but the bluecurve ones don't scale too well).

Making the icons in an SVG format at the current time is a bit difficult. It will take a good bit of work to convert them over and also improve the SVG renderers. Making the current vector art available can facilitate this.

I should probably export the icons at a little larger size if I can find the time. (:

The icons are all in a vector format, as are the splash screens. The XCF art I have is mostly just backgrounds and other misc. stuff which is probably more or less (depending on what it is) not applicable to the Fedora project, at least not when you consider icons and splash screens.

Garrett