Packages RFC

Mon Oct 27 00:46:54 UTC 2003

Le dim 26/10/2003 à 22:57, Wil Cooley a écrit :
> On Mon, 2003-10-27 at 01:20, Michael A. Koziarski wrote:
>
> > I currently have several gigabytes of my family's mail in hundreds of
> > qmail Maildirs.  An MDA that can read those as is, or can provide
> > conversion scripts, would be greatly appreciated.  Plus it will help
> > people migrate to a more official fedora-core setup.
> >
> > Does anyone have any ideas?
>
> I believe that Postfix can deliver to Maildirs, and Dovecot can be used
> to access them over IMAP/POP.

I'm using this here (in fact fetchmail -> postfix -> procmail ->
spamassassin -> maildir -> dovecot). And it's a real pleasure, much more
than wu imap ever was (did you say rebuild to change a config option ?)

You can skip the procmail -> spamassassin bit if you want, postfix can
deliver directly to maildir.

Cheers,

--
Nicolas Mailhot