Re: Fedora on PPC

> I've got a very minimal install of Fedora on PPC (ibook2) working over
> the weekend.
>
> Main gotcha other than kernel packages was the mkinitrd from ppc rawhide
> repo required ppc64-utils - I assume that the conditional in mknitrd
> should be ifarch ppc64?
>
> I hope to get anaconda-runtime and anaconda on sometime this week and
> build iso images.

I've been working on this too.  I have not attacked the anaconda/install
process yet either.  One thing that may interest you is a small bug
report I just entered into Red Hat's bugzilla.  Bug #108095 proposes
a patch to initscripts that adds support for mouse-emulation on PPC
(like YellowDog does).

--
Mike

:wq