yum.conf shipped with 1.0

Hi All,

will the yum.conf shipped with Fedora Core 1.0 include entries for fedora.us? I think it's a good first step to introducing users to the idea of using yum repositories to get software.

Plus it will enable software that has recently been added to fedora.us (such as gtkmm2) to provide simple installation instructions.

I realise that the proper merger of fedora.us and fedora core is still a way off, but I believe that this would be an excellent first step.

Any comments?

Cheers
Koz