Re: Fedora on PPC

On Tuesday 28 October 2003 06:13, Matt Jarjoura wrote:
> What about Yellow Dog Linux?!  They have been supplying PPC RedHat
> for years now.  My next impression is that it would be very easy to
> merge the modifications from YDL to Fedora.

Since YellowDog is a commercial product, and not freely available, I'm
not so sure how keen they'd be on putting any bits into FC.  Of course,
I have absolutely no affiliation with the YD folks, and I have no clue
what their motives are.  I just know that I haven't touched their
product yet.  Can't justify the $$ (;

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE (geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraLegacy)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: