Date and Time Configuration Tool man page translation

Title: Date and Time Configuration Tool man page translation

Hi,

This the man page of the Date and Time Configuration Tool translated in french.
I will as soon as possible do the same with the help html file.
Keep me in touch if you need something else to translated in french.

<<redhat-config-date.8>>
Best regards
Fred