Re: yum.conf shipped with 1.0

> Well it should still work. We do want more beta/rawhide testers right ?

sure, and changes in the future will make that less of a bandwidth need.
but I'm not going to force some changes into yum in 2.0.x before they're
ready to deal with a very small subset of users.

> (plus it suspect more broadband availability will lead to more users of
> my kind)

broadband users shouldn't really worry. I use rawhide on my laptop and
it only takes about 30s to download the updated headers everyday.

-sv