Infrastructure job...

One of the things that I'd like to have before doing that is a
CVS ACL implementation that allows us to put ACLS on branches.
The one we use internally allows us to lock down a repository
to certain developers, but I'd really like, for example, to allow
package developers to lock down CVS HEAD on their packages but
still let other developers do work on a branch, and then the
main developer(s) for that package merge the work down to CVS
HEAD when they think it's appropriate.

Anyone interested in working on that?

michaelkjohnson

 http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad/