Re: Distags in rpm sort order (yes, versioning again ;)

Axel Thimm wrote:

Certainly many repos will start offering their packages (officially) after FC1 is (officially) released, so there are only a few days left ...

I could be wrong, but it is already too late to rename packages contained in FC1. Just to be 100% clear I am soon posting my revised package naming counter-proposal for fedora.redhat.com.

Warren