Re: free software guidelines

	Wtf?!
	Why?!?!

Er.. sorry, it was the shock. But now, serioulsy: why?! Pine is great!

Vantroy

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Havoc Pennington (hp redhat com) said:

On Thu, 2003-09-25 at 16:18, Roozbeh Pournader wrote:

I'm wondering if there are any free software guidelines for Fedora. Most
specifically, I'm wondering if Luxi fonts will continue to be
distributed with Fedora.

Anybody knows details?

There aren't detailed guidelines yet. My view is that we can be a bit more liberal about font licenses than software licenses. I would like to see us be both FSF and opensource.org approved for the software in the distribution, though. Only thing I know of that isn't OK right now is pine.

pine isn't included.

Bill