fedora only for US users ?

Cosmic Flo cosmicflo at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 27 10:29:47 UTC 2003

>From: Nils Philippsen <nphilipp at redhat.com>
>To: fedora-devel-list at redhat.com
>Subject: Re: fedora only for US users ?
>Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 11:47:00 +0200
>
>On Sat, 2003-09-27 at 10:18, Cosmic Flo wrote:
> > this message is a little hard but :
>
>I wouldn't say it's hard, I would say these are bug reports. Consider
>checking the various Bugzillas for these and submitting reports if
>they're not in there already.
>
> > - at first time wizard, keyboard configuration is US, not the selected
> > language at install.
>
>Bug. --> bugzilla.redhat.com

done

> > - mozilla is only configured for US (language for web page, interface),
>the
> > selected language at install have no importance.
>
>Upstream bug I guess (is Mozilla multi-language aware? I don't see any
>message catalogs...). --> bugzilla.mozilla.org

Here the .xpi for Mozilla 1.4 french language :
http://frenchmozilla.sourceforge.net/FTP/1.4/mozilla-l10n-fr-FR-1.4-1.xpi

Here the line for "language for web page" in
~/.mozilla/default/s6uggra5.slt/prefs.js :

user_pref("intl.accept_languages", "fr, en-us, en");

Can't prefs.js with the good language value be added in /etc/skel ?

> > - evolution's meteo is Boston US, I have selected an other city in
>Europe

bug reported too in bugzilla.