OpenGroupware.org?

Florian La Roche laroche at redhat.com
Sat Sep 27 12:12:41 UTC 2003

On Sat, Sep 27, 2003 at 05:10:11AM -0700, Wil Cooley wrote:

> I thought OpenGroupware.org was slated to be in the next beta; did this
> get pushed back?  Do we have to wait for Fedora Contrib or whatever?

It's great how many groupware projects are getting usable. It's still not
clear on what should be a default one that most users can be happy with.

More comments from someone looking at these more closely? Would be good to
see some of them packaged into Fedora Addon for better/easier evaluation.

cu,

Florian La Roche