Forward looking to FC2 final and SELinux

Karl MacMillan kmacmillan at tresys.com
Thu Apr 8 19:01:57 UTC 2004

A gui log viewer called seaudit is part of the setools package from Tresys
(http://www.tresys.com/selinux/index.html - screenshot here
http://www.tresys.com/Downloads/selinux-tools/seaudit/seaudit.gif ). Dan
Walsh has created packages that part of Fedora Core 2.

Note that this tool doesn't suggest policy changes. I think that it is
non-trivial to create a tool to suggest useful policy changes and even then
any suggestions would have to be carefully considered by the user.

Karl