RFC: fedora.us QA approval format

Enrico Scholz enrico.scholz at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Tue Apr 13 09:49:24 UTC 2004

enrico.scholz at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de (Enrico Scholz) writes:

>> I know that bugzilla has the 80 charachter limit and have been a
>> victimized more than once.
>
> My suggestion: use w3m which allows to configure an external $EDITOR. This
> makes it possible to bypass the 80 character limitation.

I just played a little bit with Firefox and see that it is possible
there too:

1.  install the 'mozex' extension
2a. invoke the DOM inspector and remove the 'wrap' attribute from the
    textarea (or set it to 'off'), or
2b. extract the mozex.jar file, modify content/mozex/mozex.js, insert
    | mozex_textarea.setAttribute("wrap", "off");
    into mozexFillTextarea() and recreate the jar file
3.  edit your text with your favorite editor

Enrico