Zope RPMs (was Re: Self-intro)

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Wed Apr 28 09:36:17 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-04-28 at 05:18, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> Le mer, 28/04/2004 à 05:15 -0400, Chris McDonough a écrit :
> > Ack!  I just spent a long time doing some packaging in prep for upload
> > too... I should have done more homework.
>
> Though this does not mean getting a version in fedora.us would be a bad
> thing. Quite the contrary.

Sorry, I'm a little new, so I don't understand.. the fedora.us repo is
not connected to the freshrpms repo in any meaningful way?  If not,
would it be considered "bad form" for me to take steps to get my
(slightly different) SRPM uploaded into the fedora.us repo?  I suppose I
should just work this out with Matthias, but it would be useful to
understand the relationship between freshrpms Fedora repo and the
fedora.us repo before I do.

FWIW, Matthias appears to have based his spec file on one that I wrote a
while ago, so they're not *too* much different, although they do install
to different directories and mine obeys the Fedora naming conventions
and whatnot.

- C