gtk+ from gnome cvs needs automake 1.7 - 1.9 is installed, what to do ?

Stan Bubrouski stan at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Aug 5 17:00:48 UTC 2004

Michael,

I run into this problem often and it usually just because someone
embedded automake-1.7 or aclocal-1.6 or whatnot in a script, usually
autogen.sh or whatnot.  And out of curiousity why aren't you using the
provided autogen.sh and letting it handle this?  If you are it might
just work to change automake-1.7 to automake-1.9 ir just automake and
rerum the script.

-sb

--
Stan Bubrouski <stan at ccs.neu.edu>