latest kudzu changes

Steve G linux_4ever at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 17:04:11 UTC 2004

>Seems it has been in the dbus-glib package for a while now.
>I wonder if I should move it to dbus-x11 or create a dbus-gtk package.

Are the other programs in x11 gtk based programs or "pure" x11? If no, it might
belong in another home.

>Anyway I will have it fixed by tonight.

Would it be possible to have a define of gtk2 or with_x or without_gui like
openssh, groff, or vim respectively in the spec files of hal & dbus? This will
make the demarkation easier to test.

With regards to the other e-mail...I still don't know what the problem is that
hal fixes. Why can't the missing functionality be added back? How did it become
missing?

-Steve Grubb