802.1x support

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Fri Dec 3 08:38:20 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004, Matthew Galgoci wrote:
> Has anyone given any thought to adding 802.1x support to fc?
>
> Mind you I don't mean exclusively for wireless support, but in general.

I actually sent a message asking for this a month or two ago..

Would seem like a good idea to me.  Linux has been lagging behind
Windows with this respect for a couple of years now.  There are
solutions to fix this, but they have not been merged with
distributions.  FC could be an ideal place to start testing this
functionality.