Xen in rawhide

Rik van Riel riel at redhat.com
Sun Dec 12 23:26:20 UTC 2004

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 04:53:58PM +0100, Florian La Roche wrote:
>> I've seen rpm packages on http://people.redhat.com/riel/
>
> That's exactly what I was looking for.  Thanks.  :-)
>
> Are these other bits likely to be added to rawhide any time soon?

I'm working on it.

Note that for some reason the network bridging to the unprivileged
domains isn't working right on my Xen test system, I suspect I must
have set a config option wrong somewhere in the kernel RPM.

I want to try and get the most important things fixed and Xen into
rawhide before the christmas holidays, so people get an opportunity
to really play with it.

Any help in getting the network routing to unprivileged domains
working again is appreciated.  Hmmm, maybe I should publish my
TODO list ?