Fwd for Peter Dedecker: stateless-snapshooter problems

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Thu Dec 16 10:44:08 UTC 2004

I'm forwarding this for Peter Dedecker because he as problem sending to
the list.

Regards,

Hans

---

Hi,

We (the fedora stateless team at UGent,
http://blog.eikke.com/index.php/fedorastateless) setted up a stateless
server, but we are having problems creating snapshots.  When we use
stateless-snapshooter, it seems that we need pyGTK (and thus X).  On a
server, we normally don't install X on servers, so shouldn't it be
better to make a real command line tool from stateless-snapshooter so X
isn't required anymore?  Thanks!

--
Peter Dedecker                      VTK Gent vzw
Studentenvertegenwoordiger          J. Plateaustraat 22 - Gent