Fedora Extras, Fedora Core CVS Open!

Rahul Sundaram rahulsundaram at yahoo.co.in
Fri Dec 17 03:21:48 UTC 2004

--- Michael Tiemann <tiemann at redhat.com> wrote:

> It's relevant in that I'm correcting something that
> was factually
> incorrect.  RHEL has a 7 year support lifecycle, not
> 5.

I guess my question was vague. I was asking about the
possibility of RHEL extras

sorry for the confusion

I am curious but how is the community going to
contribute to RHEL extras.

Is it possible to build a rpm for RHEL in fedora. I
dont believe that a large part of the fedora user base
would have access RHEL itself.

a few people like dag can contribute the majority of
the packages I guess but the community needs to do
some of the QA and Redhat should be willing to make
some changes in the infrastructure if necessary to
facilitate something like this...

=====
Regards
Rahul Sundaram