Fedora Extras, Fedora Core CVS Open!

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Fri Dec 17 11:18:57 UTC 2004

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004, Jeff Spaleta wrote:

> I also would like to hear what you think the drawbacks are to allowing
> the extra macros to constrast with the list advantages you see.

BTW Matthias sneaked in some macros from RPMforge exactly the way I would
like to too ! :) I thought I should mention it.

Maybe I shouldn't talk about it, but just do it and see what people think.
Afterall it's not rocket science, it doesn't add complexity and it makes
a lot of sense to do. But I have the clear feeling that talking about it
abstractly does not get the right message through as people expect the
worse to come out of it.

I feel I'm being punished for other people's ghosts :)