Corporate pressure

Mike A. Harris mharris at redhat.com
Tue Feb 3 08:06:36 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004, Eric S. Raymond wrote:

>> If you *can* do it just *do* it.
>>
>> Don't just *talk* about doing it...
>>
>> Frankly, I don't think you can.
>
>I can, however, notice and discard crude attempts to manipulate me.
>Congratulations, you just pushed this task lower on my priority list.

Eric, you're too polite to such people.  I would have removed it
totally from my priority list personally.  ;o)  I don't take end
user demands like the above anywhere near as nicely as you have
just now.  ;o)

The above rudeness you just endured, makes me want to add
"Conflicts: acroread" to XFree86-libs just for fun.  ;o)
I wont of course, as I use acroread myself in rpm format.  ;o)

TTYL