Funny bugzilla error when adding myself to CC: list

Leonard den Ottolander leonard at den.ottolander.nl
Thu Feb 5 13:42:33 UTC 2004

Hi,

I tried to add myself to the CC: list of bug #53003, as I want to file a
bug report and patch that should close #53003 as duplicate, but I get
the error:

You tried to change the component field from AfterStep-APPS to
initscripts, but only the owner or submitter of the bug, or a
sufficiently empowered user, may change that field.

What's funny about this is that the component is already set to
initscripts.

Bye,
Leonard.